Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Tuesday Tips and whatnot

                  Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Deodorant Stains on the Underarms of Washable Shirts: Sponge on white vinegar (or soak stain in it); wait 30 minutes. Launder shirts in the hottest water safe for the fabric. Using an enzyme detergent or a detergent with bleach alternative check care labels to be sure this is okay). I sometimes put liquid laundry detergent right on the area, leave it for five to ten minutes, then wash. To prevent: Let deodorant dry before dressing. And don't let stains sit! Apply pre-wash spray or liquid detergent ASAP, then launder. Every third or fourth washing, use the hottest water safe for the shirts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I need to get to the store.  I need printer paper, printer ink, and new batteries for my camera.  I hate buying ink for the printer, it is so expensive!  Hopefully we will have a little extra this week so I can buy the stuff.

Rylie has been an abundance of laughs for us this week.  The other day she and her daddy were lying on the floor watching tv.  She stood up and started to walk away, so daddy said "well, if your going, I'm going to get up too".  She turned around held up her finger and waved it back and forth as she said "uhn-uhhhhh". 

Now that is favorite thing to do and say.  It is too cute, little miss attitude standing there waggling her finger at you saying "uhn-uhhhhh".  I have to try to get a picture of her.  Umm, when I get the camera batteries.

Oh, this is a good one.  I taught her how to give wet willy's, lol.  Ya know...when you wet your finger and stick it in someone's ear.  LOL, daddy didn't know I showed her that till he was sitting there one night with him saying eyes and she points, nose and she points to his nose, etc.  Until he said ear, then she pointed to his ear.  The next thing he knows she wet her finger and stuck it in his ear.  LMAO!

Oh, and she doesn't just lightly dampen her finger.  No, she thinks it is necessary to spit all over her finger.  I mean her little finger has spit dripping off it when she gets ready.  LOL

Now talk about really weird.  Yesterday she sat there and gave herself wet willy's, over and over again.  We were laughing so hard at her, and she was laughing at us.  It was too funny.

Have a wonderful day!

Preview

No comments: