Thursday, May 4, 2006

Thursday Home Remedy

                      Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Morning Sickness Mix 1 tsp. each fresh juice of mint and lime, and 1 Tbls. honey. Take 3 times a day.

Me?  I just kept them saltine crackers next to my bed and carried them in my purse.  Then there was the 2-3 months period of time where the only thing I seemed to be able to keep down was tortilla chips.  Not a good thing when your suppose to lower your sodium intake.

Speaking of morning sickness and pregnancy...what where your cravings?  Mine was mild peppers.  Preferably Aunt Jane's brand of mild peppers...yummy!

I could buy a jar in the early afternoon and they would be gone that evening.  Oh, but I didn't throw the jar away.  Nope, I kept the juice and the next day your could find me sipping on the pepper juice.  Mmmm, my mouth is watering just thinking of it.  LOL, is it any wonder my legs were swollen up like stubby little trees?

Have a wonderful day!  Hugs & love, Jill Marie

No comments: