Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Tuesday Cleaning Tip

                        Preview

A cleaning tip, or two, that you may find useful.  As I say on my Web page, these are tips that have been emailed to me, or that I have found on the Internet.  I have not tried all of them and do NOT guarantee their effectiveness.  If you do try one and it works, or if you have another one that works for you, let me know.

Fabric Softener: Try using an old dish towel as a fabric softener sheet. Pour a couple of capfuls of Downey on it and throw it in the dryer. It has taken over a year to go thru a bottle of (small) Downey fabric softener. Add more Downey about every 15 loads or just when you notice a little static. It helps to use a towel that is distinct from the other laundry.

Have a beautiful day.  I know I will because it is suppose to be warm and mostly sunny here.  YEA!  Which means that Rylie and I will go outside to play.  Which means Rylie will be running around and get good and tired.  Which means if we play real hard, she just might take a nap today.  Yep, it is going to be a good day!  LOL

Hugs & love,

Preview

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd be a little weary of this one.....as downey direct on some fabrics will take the color out just like bleach......Maybe you are supposed to let the downey dry into the towel first??  -  Barbara