Friday, December 9, 2005

Favorite picture of 2005

Just one favorite picture from 2005?!  I can't decide!  Help!  John Scalzi is doing this Monday photo shoot thing where you pick your favorite picture from 2005 and share it.  I think this is probably gonna have to be the one. 

 Preview"What's this thing?!"

Oh, she is going to kill me for that picture one day.  But my digital camera has that dang pause from the time I push the button until it actually takes the picture, and this is what I got. 

The rest of these were my runner up pictures, lol.

Preview

Preview

Preview

Preview

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH... look at her... tooooooo cutttteeeee.

I tear up when I see babies, and that picture is adorable!

Amanda :)
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin