Tuesday, December 6, 2005

A real charmer...

Yesterday I was trying to make an entry in my private journal, "trying" being the operative word there.  However, I had a small child that insisted on sitting on my lap. She was busy trying to get into daddy's papers and what-not.  It was extremely hard to type, and was taking me longer than usual.  Just as I was nearly finished with the entry, she decided to reach over and turn off the computer.

  myspacemyspace graphics

To say the least, I was a bit "miffed" with the above mentioned child, so I walked away from her while I was telling her that she was being naughty and knew she wasn't suppose to touch the computer, blah, blah, blah.  I imagine that to her I sounded like the teacher in the Charlie Brown cartoons, lol.

When I got to the kitchen, with the naughty toddler following me, she grabbed me by my thighs to give me a hug.  I told her that I was still angry, and she should never, ever touch the computer again.  Well, the little stinker must understand a lot more than we think, because at that point she grabbed me again to hug my thighs and also gave me 3 quick kisses.  Umm, well you can about imagine where her tiny little noggin reaches me and where the kisses landed.  It was quite funny. 

What a kiss up.  She really knows how to play us.  Whenever her father or I start to admonish her for something she will come over and try to hug or kiss us.  LOL  She is a smart cookie.  I guess she inherited her fathers charm. 

Oh my...his charm, my blue eyes and blonde hair, his attitude, my temper...she is going to be a force to be reckoned with.  God help us.  Where is that serenity prayer?  lol

myspacemyspace graphics

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh those buttons and lights, especially the flashing ones mesmerize a childs mind so. "what will happen if I push this button" goes through there little minds.
Your little one sounds like a heart breaker.
She is indeed going to rule this world some day.
So she's a daddys girl huh ??

Anonymous said...

Those puppy dog eyes are hard to resist...I know! She knows she has the power! Thanks for stopping by my journal!

http://journals.aol.com/insanedazy/Insidemylife/

Anonymous said...

Oh... watch out with that one, she sounds like trouble... hehehe :)

Thanks for coming by my place, I will be sure to come on back to yours.

Amanda :)
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin

Anonymous said...

LOL They learn young!

Anonymous said...

LOL, cute.