These are home health remedies that have been emailed to me or that I found on the internet. I have not tried them all and do NOT guarantee the effectiveness of them. If you try one and it works, or if you have one that works for you, please email me. Thanks.
Constipation (In adults)
- Eat a few black licorice sticks.
- Take apple pectin.
- Make sure you're getting enough Folic Acid in your diet.
- Drinking ginger tea will help start a bowel movement.
- One tablespoonful of corn syrup added to 8oz of water
- Soak 6-8 raisins in hot water. When cool, crush well and strain. When given routinely even to little infants, it helps to regulate bowel movement.