Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I am cheating today...

Get your minds out of the gutter!  I am NOT cheating like that, lol.  I am cheating by sending you to Tilly's journal Adventures of a Desperately Fat Housewife entry on December 18th for a recipe today.  Towards the end of her entry she has a recipe for clementine cake. 

If you have never been to Tilly's it is well worth the visit.  She lives in England and her stories are hilarious.  While your there, you should really go to her December 2 entry and read about the banana bandit...makes me giggle to think of it.

Me?  I seem to be unable to wrap my mind around being creative in any way at all today.  I had a very restless night.  On top of already dealing with sleeplessness, I am now having terrible pains in my left knee.

I don't know if it is arthritis or what.  But the pain was so bad it woke me up this morning at about 2:30am, and dang near had me in tears.  It's been coming and going for the past few days, but last night was the worse yet. 

I took some of Ray's fish oil pills this morning.  I read that might help if it is arthritis and I'm also going to try eating a few walnuts.  Now that I am in so much pain those dang home remedies sound absolutely ridiculous, lol. 

Well, Ray insisted this morning that I call and get in to see the doctor.  The office won't open for another hour, so I guess I will try to get some stuff done around the house before then.

Have a wonderful day!

~Jill Marie~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

walnuts help with arthritic pain ?  enjoy your journal....

Anonymous said...

Walnuts have some omega-3s, but you definitely want to stick to the fish oil. And make sure it's pharmaceutical grade fish oil so you're not taking in toxins.

Check out my website: <a href="http://www.fishoilblog.com/">Fish Oil Blog</a>

Thanks!