Sunday, January 22, 2006

Can't sleep

Recently Terry Ann left this comment:  "... I am a member of flylady.com.  you might check her out.  I just love the site.  I have been a member for about 4 months."  Since I can't sleep, I finally got the chance to go and check out the site.  I, of course, signed up.  Ya'll should really go take a peek at The Fly Lady.  I think it is going to be worth the time. 

Well, my sink is shining, lol.  Go read a bit of it and you'll see what I am talking about.  Ah, I was going to say have a good night.  However, I would imagine that most of ya'll are asleep.  Shhhh, nighty-night kids.  lol

Hugs,

~Jill Marie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

... well my wide awake at 1:14 am self is going to go check out this site...

Thanks. :-P

Amanda :)
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin

Anonymous said...

I'm wide awake so I'll check it out thanks

Anonymous said...

Oh, so glad that you checked it out.  I will email you a link where we chat and clean together.  Sometimes helps when you can't get motivated. lol  For a change I was asleep.  Woke up cause carlie was sick several times but all in all not a bad nights sleep.  don't you just love your shining sink.  Mine is still shining. yeah!  Flylady is in several major mags as well.  If you do a search on cleaning house or organizing she will come up most likely.  People from all over the world are members.  Glad you checked it out.  Now we are both flybabies. lol.  Have a good rest of the day.  Thankyou for linking my journal.  You are too sweet.  TerryAnn.  ((((((Hugs)))))) Back at ya.

Anonymous said...

I have recently started doing the fly lady thing too.. I know people that have done this and it made a lifestyle change for them... I will take all the shortcuts and tips I can get!!!

***Monica