Thursday, January 5, 2006

Home Health Remedy~Fat Freddy~Birthday

       Preview

 These are home health remedies that have been emailed to me or that I found on the Internet.  I have not tried them all and do NOT guarantee the effectiveness of them.  If you try one and it works, or if you have one that works for you, please email me.  Thanks.  

Damaged, dry hair myspaceimages

  • A nourishing conditioner for dry or damaged hair which can be used for all hair types: Separate the white of an egg from the yolk, whip it to a peak. Add 1 Tbs. water to the yolk and blend until the mixture is creamy. Then mix the white and yolk together. Wet your hair with warm water, remove the excess moisture, and apply the mixture to your scalp with your fingertips. Massage gently until the froth is worked into your scalp, then rinse the hair with cool water. Keep applying the mixture until it is used up and then rinsed until all of the egg is washed away.
  • Olive oil also makes a great conditioner for dry, damaged hair.  Wet hair, apply some olive oil, leave on for 15 minutes and then rinse thoroughly.  I have a friend who moved to Hawaii.  The salty sea air really dries her hair out.  She uses this to keep it soft and shiny.

So we haven't heard anything from Fat Freddy lately.  We haven't seen nor heard anything from him in a several days.  Which could be good news or bad news.  Either he has moved out...YEA!  Or he has died...EWWWW!  In which case SOMEONE (not me) has to locate him and dispose of him properly.  Or he has become even stealthier than he was...making it harder to catch him.  Or he (she) has a new family to take care of...YIKES! Let's hope for possibility number one, okay?

myspace  to Me! images for blogs

There were other things I was going to put on here today.  Unfortunately I seem to be computer jinxed today.  Alot of things didn't show up when I switched over to "view as Text", or I just got the links showing up without the fun stuff.  Then in the middle of trying to figure it all out, and almost done with my entry...the freaking computer froze...grrrrr.  Not a good start to my day. 

So I think I will just stop here before anything else happens or freezes, lol.  Have a terrific day!

myspaceimages

~Jill Marie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HOPE IT IS THE BEST ONE YET  >(::)