Thursday, January 5, 2006

Demn PSP!

I am more than a wee bit frustrated right now.  Okay, so I put this Paint Shope Pro 8 on my computer.  I thought I could use it to make "cute" little pictures or edit pictures of the kids.  NOT!  I can't seem to do anything with it.   

Then I remembered that I took some really cute pictures of Rylie last night and decided to put them on here.  But I can't!  Because that demn PSP program went and changed ALLLLLLLLLLL my pictures from bmps, jpegs, or whatever they were, into PSP pictures.   

So now when I go to upload a picture...it is still a million billion trillion bytes (or whatever they are made of) and it wants to take forever to upload.  Where as before I could go right into the bmp, hit control w, stretch or skew it down to a smaller size and maintain my aspect ratio.  But now when I open this PSP, it shows my picture as being, at 100%, only 2x3 inches or so big.  AGHHHHHHHHH!  I can't even find a stretch or skew button.   

I think I am going to have to take the PSP off my computer.  Then remove all my pictures and try to put them back on and hope they come up normal.  So far, my day is not going well.  Watch me burn my birthday dinner too.   

Blppphhhttttt!  myspaceimages

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate hate hate PSP!  But I wanna learn it really bad, I do I do!

ANother Jan. birthday in J-Land...I think this makes 7?  I can't keep track!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't burn din-din.

~V~

Anonymous said...

You can resize pictures in PSP.  Open the image and then select image resize.  You can do it by % or by pixel.  When you resize it, you may want to got to adjust sharpen to get the clarity back if you've lost it.  When you are done, make sure you save as and select jpg your version may also have 2 jpg options.  Make sure you don't select jpg2000.  By default things get saved as PSP.  Hope this helps
d
http://journals.aol.com/nightmaremom/Thisandthatandhockey/

Anonymous said...

Hi there...my first trip here.
Wanted to say hello & invite you to visit me sometime.
Blessings,
SUGAR
http://journals.aol.com/sugarsweet056/MYLIFE/