Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Computer frustration!

I am getting real sick and tired of this computer, it is driving me nuts!  Brittany sent me a beautiful tag today.  But when I download it, my computer won't give me the option to save it as a GIF...only bmp or "all files", so it doesn't work right.  I tried to type GIF, but it won't let do that either.

I am about to pull my hair out.  I don't understand it, I have 2 other GIF's that downloaded just fine earlier this week.  I hate this computer!  I hate that I am computer stupid.  I am done for tonight, time to get to sleep and worry about this tomorrow. 

Good night ya'll.

~Jill Marie

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you'll get it working with a good night sleeps.  Computers can be very frustrating.

Anonymous said...

Havingthe same trouble. I think it is AOL not our computers.

Anonymous said...

I've had that happen, but forget how to fix it!

Computers=Insanity.

Anonymous said...

It's nice to know I'm not the only computere stupid person here in Jland!! I've not been getting your alerts. I have added you once again. I will be back!

***Monica

Anonymous said...

Thats Kinda weird..Mine only allows to save as BMP or All Files but when i save it as BMP it automatically adds the .gif after it and saves it right...

Anonymous said...

FROM SOMEONE JUST AS COMPUTER STUPID , AMEN SISTER!!!
WHY CAN'T YOU JUST HAVE A MICRPHONE THAT YU TALK INTO AND TELL THE COMPUTER WHAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO DO SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH ALL THAT NONSENSE?!?!?!?!
UGHHHHH!!!! I KEEP HOPING TECHNOLOGY DOESN'T COMPLETELY PASS ME BY BUT I THINK IT IS A LITTLE TOO LATE FOR ME.  LOL       DONNA

Anonymous said...

Hey we can start the I am computer stupid club. lol.  I too have alot to learn about things with the computer as well as the internet.  Loved the tag.  Have not seen Brittany's site.  Might have to find it.  My new fixation with tags is a blast as you can see from my journal I have been having a blast with them.  Take care TerryAnn.