Friday, January 6, 2006

I am in computer H-E-Double hockey sticks!

I give up!  myspaceimages           Just freaking shoot me!

Okay, idiot me removed the PSP program because nothing seemed to be working right for me with that thang.  So I go into My Documents and the photos that were just there right at opening it...they open up just fine with the paint program. 

However, the pictures that I had put in files, for instance I had a file named Christmas 2005 (which is my only copy of those pictures now deleted from the camera), will not open.  It says something about it not being a "valid bitmap file, or a program no longer supported".  AGGGHHH!  What have I done?!  I can see a tiny little view of it off to the left when I just once click on the picture file.  But on the second click, the computer tells me that I am an idiot and totally @&#%ed. 

Well, I guess ya'll know what I will be doing for the rest of the day.  Trying to save myspaceimages irreplaceable photos and probably downing a bottle of aspirin while I kick myself in the bum. 

"I am such an idiot...why did I do that...dumb, dumb, dumb..."  Never mind the babbling woman in the corner curled up in the fetus position.  She looks a lot like me, but that's not really me...just a figment of your imagination.

myspaceimages

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you may have to load psp again and then resave all the photos to .jpeg. Try opening the file with AOL picture manager. Try adding a picture to an email from one of those files.

Anonymous said...

Try right clicking on the file and instead of saying view say open with and change it to do a different photo program.  Maybe the one from the camera.  Let me know if that works.  When using PSP you have to remember to save a jpeg or something other than a PSP file.
d

Anonymous said...

Try right clicking on the file and instead of saying view say open with and change it to do a different photo program.  Maybe the one from the camera.  Let me know if that works.  When using PSP you have to remember to save a jpeg or something other than a PSP file.
d

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about your jam...:( ...... Great journal thou...check mine out sometime...

Anonymous said...

thanx for stopping by..keep adding great things!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck !!! Hope you're having a nice wkend.
Blessings,
Sugar
http://journals.aol.com/sugarsweet056/MYLIFE/