Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Thanks and here's my second graphic

Preview

And thanks to Vernae for the beautiful graphic.  Ya'll can snag it and some others over at her journal.  She's great isn't she?  One day I want to grow up to be just like her and Brittany.  LOL  Umm, I think their both younger than me.

Well, I just got done working on my second graphic.  This is too much fun.  Unfortunately Rylie Jo doesn't enjoy my working on the computer as much as I do.  I have to wait for her to take a nap, and lately she's been waiting till later to nap and it's alot shorter than usual.

Okay, here it is...

Preview

That was fun to do.  But it took me quite awhile to figure it all out.  I like it though.  I forgot to save it before I added my name.  But I think it is in a different layer and I can go take that off (? maybe).  If I figure it out I will post it up here as a snaggable, if anyone thinks they might want one.

Have a good evening.

Hugs!

~Jill Marie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish i had kept some of my beginner stuff...You would laugh SOOOO HARD...Beginners i'm seign now in days are SOO MUCH BETTER than I was back then when i first started! I think your first few are Fab!
Hugs
Britt

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!  Your are doing great :)
d

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Keep it up, you have it going on! ;-)

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

GJ!  Keep having fun.  That is the main thing.  TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

you go girl this is so pretty i can't wait till i learn how to do all this stuff  donna

Anonymous said...

it's so pretty your graphics, I have no idea how to make any?