Tuesday, January 24, 2006

My first project

Yes, I am happy.  I got through my first little graphic playing around session without wanting to kick my computer.  It's kind of blah, boring.  A bit kindergarten-ish, especially compared to Vernae and and Brittany.  But it is my first graphic.  Don't expect things to get much better any time soon.  It took me near 20 miutes to figure out how to draw a line...which wasn't that straight, lol. 

Preview

I'll keep working on it and try not to hurt your eyes too much.  Gotta go watch for the silly fools on Idol.  Later. 

^that chick up there, lol.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you did pretty good.  Me I just snag em, have no idea how to make em. lol.  Nice first try and gj!  TerryAnn.  

Anonymous said...

I think it's wonderful, I have no idea how to do this stuff.  

Anonymous said...

Looks good, I've been playing around myself. Have yet to show them to anyone, Lol!

- Jessica
http://journals.aol.com/aljes12/Jessicasthoughtsfeelings

Anonymous said...

i have no idea how to make these i don't even know if i just need the computer or if i need a specila software  andyway i think it is really cute    good luck with it girl   donna

Anonymous said...

You know what . . . I LIKE IT. First I love flowers, daisies mostly, secondly it has a mosiac thing going to it. You know tile art, which is very cool. I like it. . . just imagine how fun it will be once you get the hang of things, and how cool your stuff will look! You go you!

Amanda :)
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin -> Dear Amanda is up!

Anonymous said...

now that's beautiful, I think it's fascinating!
Ann
http://journals.aol.com/urbannote/saysomething

Anonymous said...

That's not bad.
It's nice actually.

I know you are going to turn into a pro.
No doubt here:)
Niki