Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Tuesday Tip~My horoscope

Preview

As I say on my Web page, these are tips that have been emailed to me, or that I have found on the Internet.  I have not tried all of them and cannot guarantee their effectiveness.  If you do try one and it works, or if you have another one that works for you, let me know.

Scratches on Wood Surfaces: Take the meat from a pecan (for darker wood) or a walnut (for lighter wood) and break in half.  Rub the meat of the nut across the scratch.  There is a natural stain in the nut meat that fills in the scratch.

Now, onto my horoscope, which is mailed to me daily by My daily OMToday's message to me seems to be a bit appropriate to the past few days. 

January 10, 2006
Life's Ever-Transforming Path

Capricorn Daily Horoscope

As you try to manage your day's responsibilities today, you may be bothered by multiple distractions. Friends may call you at your workplace or family members may drop by your home unexpectedly. After facing many interruptions today, you may feel like you are being forced to put your duties on hold to take care of other tasks. You may also feel that you need to cancel your plans to deal with immediate obligations. Instead of letting yourself feel overcome by resentment, try to remember that life is a journey of twists and turns, many of which are unexpected and interrupt the daily flow. You may be more comfortable today if you learn to be flexible and take life as it comes rather than fighting to control it.

Embracing your ever-transforming life path can help you deal with challenging changes without feeling stressed. When you're flexible, you can look upon change as an opportunity to grow or prosper, not as an obstacle that must be overcome. Resiliency can help you accept new conditions and adapt to new events. When the unexpected happens, being open to change will let you explore new options or new ways to utilize old ideas. Being able to adapt quickly to a new situation and think outside of the box allows you to utilize the skills that work best, instead of using those you've tapped into before. Taking life as it comes today will help you stay calm during rapidly changing times.

 I guess it was the part about life's journey of twists and turns.  Funny how things can happen that will totally knock you off your feet, and have you wondering how in the heck you ended up where you are today.  How can it be that you are dealing with things you promised yourself you wouldn't be in the position to have to deal with?  If anyone ever treated you in a manner such as this you would remove them from your life for good!  Ahh, the reality of easier said than done. 

So today I take away what I need, which this little bit seems to apply to my current state of being..."explore new options or new ways to utilize old ideas. Being able to adapt quickly to a new situation and think outside of the box allows you to utilize the skills that work best, instead of using those you've tapped into before. Taking life as it comes today will help you stay calm during rapidly changing times."

As I contemplate my current situation and what to do or where to go from here, I could use a few prayers or well wishes for peace of mind and guidance.  I really appreciate it.  Thanks.  I  hope you all have a wonderful day.   

~Jill Marie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and your birthday is when?
Prayers are coming your way

Anonymous said...

You have my prayers and well wishes to get you through this trying time.
I wish I could do more.

Lotsa love-
Niki