Monday, January 2, 2006

I've been tagged...

Okey dokey...I have been tagged.  I am supposed to list 5 weird things about myself...hmmm, did I do something like this not long ago?  I'll be right back, gotta go check my archives... hehehehe, okay.  Quirky = weird, right? 

My 5 Quirky Weird Things

1.  I fold my underwear.  Okay, as pointed out to me before, this may not be so weird, slightly quirky perhaps, but not weird.  Ummm, how about...oh, do I really want to put that on here?  Okay, okay...I sleep with a bunny.  He is about 2 1/2 feet tall and makes a great body pillow.  I've slept with him for almost 7 years and I have trouble sleeping if I don't have him.

2.  My cd's are group by genre and then alphabetized.  I don't know if this is any weirder than the cd thing, but I do NOT own a cell phone.  I sometimes think I am the last person in this country without one.  I don't know what I would need one for, but {{{stomp}}}...lol, kidding.  It would just be convenient sometimes.

3.  I always say I am sorry for things that I have no control over.  For example, if Ray had a really awful day at work, I say I am sorry.  Or if we go somewhere to eat and the service or food was bad, I say I am sorry.  Yet, I have a really, really hard time apologizing for something I did or said.

4.  I can't eat my dry cereal with milk poured on it.  I pour my cereal into a bowl, and I pour my milk into a coffee cup, then I spoon up the cereal and dip it into the milk. 

5.  I can't sneeze properly.  I always hold it back and end up sounding like a squeaky mouse.  Everyone makes fun of me when I sneeze.

Oh, now I am suppose to tag someone, well 5 someones...I'll probably tag people who already have been.  Okay, well just do it Marie...hmmm, I feel like that lady on the old RomperRoom show...I see, Niki, Nicole, Dornbrau, Charley  and little Amanda!

And I really need to update my list of favorite journals.  I will get on that today.

Okay, I think that is just about it. 

Have a good one!

~Jill Marie

Well, I got an automatic response back from Amanda.  She is away until January 4th.  So, I look over to my right, and I pick Hadonfield78 to add to the list.

Grrrr, I just left Hadon's place.  He has already been tagged!  So let's tag Jen! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My little guy used to eat his cereal that way..............
But I never called him weird........
I just called him a "cutie pie"  he he he he
So there ya go, ya Cutie Pie....

Anonymous said...

Dear Jill Marie,'Yuare one funny lady! lol
you should ahve your own sit com! very funny! And your last comments to hadonfield about his list was hilarious! heheheh
hugs, natalie