Sunday, January 8, 2006

Dang!

Well, doesn't that just figure?  I almost had my entry done...for Saturday and then my computer froze up.  {{{deep frustrated sigh}}}  I finally just shut down AOL and get back on here and it's ten after 12AM.  Which means it is Sunday, not Saturday anymore. 

It's not often I don't make a journal entry.  I'm going to blame it on my going out with Ray's daughters last night...oh, we had a blast, lol.  Rolled in at almost 2:30AM.  Wooohooo!

Okay, so I was doing searches at Google with the "feeling lucky button".  The first one is on the word MEMORIES which brought up the site for Creative Memories.  On the right side of the page is a section called Tell your story, from there you can go to their scapbooking ideas.

Then I decided to do a search on the word LUCKY which brought up a magazine called Lucky.  It is a magazine about shopping.  LOL, like we need anymore inspiration to go shopping.  It looks like a fun little magazine.

And finally, since my birthday was a few days ago I decided to do a search on the word CAPRICORN.  Yes, I am a stubborn goat.  Anyway, that brought up this site Capricorn.  At the very bottom of the page you can click you own astrological sign.

Well, I guess that is it for this too-late-Saturday or extremely-early-Sunday entry, lol.  Have a good night, or early morning.

~Jill Marie

No comments: