Thursday, January 19, 2006

Yes, I am a bit late getting here this morning.  But Rylie woke up early, and if I didn't know better I would have thought she was going through PMS this morning.  I just hate when that baby wakes up grumpy.  I prefer when she wakes up and gives me this big smile, like "what can I get into today?"  LOL  Okay, on with business...

    Preview

These are home health remedies that have been emailed to me or that I found on the Internet.  I have not tried them all and do NOT guarantee the effectiveness of them.  If you try one and it works, or if you have one that works for you, please email me.  Thanks.  

Dark circles around eyes

  • Make a paste out of 1 tsp. tomato juice, 1/2 tsp. lemon juice, a pinch of turmeric powder, and 1 tsp. of flour. Apply around eyes. Leave on for 10 minutes before rinsing.
  • Mix a drop or two of honey with 2-3 drops of fresh lemon juice.  Apply to the area under the eye and leave on for 15-30 minutes.  It is also suppose to be good for those wrinkles under the eye.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grrrr, I thought I might get to some other things today...but at this moment I have a nearly 2 year old throwing a temper tantrum because I won't let her play with my deceased grandmothers sugar and creamer set, that is on my china cabinet.  So later, kids...

~Jill Marie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say good day to ya! Hope your week is going great. Will try to drop in over the wkend, but may not make it back to next wk.
Take care.
Blessings,
SUGAR

Anonymous said...

lol.  My almost 4yr old has been a handful here lately as well.  the things that she has found to throw a fit about this week. I feel like pulling my hair out.  Thanks for the comments in my journal.  I have been having a blast making new friends.  You said that your journal is about cleaning.  That will come into help.  I am a member of flylady.com.  you might check her out.  I just love the site.  I have been a member for about 4 months.  TerryAnn.

Anonymous said...

Teething maybe? Time for those molars maybe? Gonna have to try the dark circle thing.

Anonymous said...

LMAO  YOU GOTTA LOVE THEM TERRIFIC TWO'S  LOL   DONNA

Anonymous said...

Awww kids they're so cute.  I remember those days with my kids.  The tantrums and stuff. I should try that for the dark circles, I always have them.

Anonymous said...

Just think, in a few years you will be wishing for her to be little again. Time flies when you have kids. These are the good times, huh?

***Monica