Sunday, January 8, 2006

I've been tagged...again!

Okay kids, I have been tagged again!  Time to send the children out of the room because I am going to step this one up a notch.  It seems that Hadonfield (who I un-tagged last week after seeing he had already been tagged) decided to tag me today. 

However, it is the same topic as before "5 weird things about yourself".  So I am going to play, but this time I am going to change it up a bit.  I am making this the 5 weird (or unusual) places you have had sex list.  Okay?  Ready?  Let's play, oh and this time I am not going to tag anyone in particular.  If you wanna play along, go do your list and come back and leave your link.  Alrighty, here we go...

5 Weird or Unusual places I have had sex...

5.  On the old man's recliner while the kids were 20 feet away sleeping in their bedrooms.

4.  In my ex mother-in-laws swimming pool.

3.  In someone's backyard in the middle of a rainstorm.  Hmmm, I love the summer rain!

2.  In my car at the parking lot of a local buffet style restaurant. 

1.  Swan creek park...about 10 or 15 feet off the foot path, behind a large tree.  {{{Smile, smile, smile...that brings back good memories}}}

Okay, there ya go...

~Jill Marie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I think after 13 years of courtship I may have some unusual places to share.  I'll get back to you on this.

~V~

Anonymous said...

Well, as long as the doors were shut on #5, I see nothing weird about any of these! LOL Maybe I'm just weird, huh? Sounds like fun to me!!!!
Sugar